All rates are based on 4 people per site. There will be a $10.00+ tax fee per any additional person per site. 6 people maximum per site. Rates do not include tax. Call to inquire about special rates for January and February.
Not Allowed: Pop-up campers, slide-in truck campers, horse trailers, converted vans/buses, and hybrid campers with canvas slide-outs or tents.
Cancellation Policy: Any changes or cancellations of your reservation must be made 7 days prior to the date of arrival. If not, you will forfeit your first-night deposit + Tax. If booked online, you will lose the booking fee as well. Cancellations through email are not permitted. Please call us during our office hours if you need to cancel a reservation.
Private-Site Cancellation Policy: The first night’s deposit + tax becomes non-refundable at the time of booking. If booked online, the booking fee is also non-refundable. If canceled 3 days or less from the check-in date, your card on file will be charged for the remainder of the reservation booking. Cancellations through email are not permitted. Please call us during our office hours if you need to cancel a reservation.
Holiday Weekend Policy: Our policy for holiday weekends is a 3-night minimum stay.
- Check-in time: 1:00 PM.
- Check-out time: 12:00 PM. (If check-out is after 12:00 PM, we will charge an additional full day.)
- Please call us during our office hours if you need to cancel a reservation.
- Cancellations through email are not permitted.
- Private Site Cancellation Policy differs from all other sites in that the 1st Night Deposit becomes non-refundable after booking.
- Quiet Hours: 10:00 PM – 8:00 AM (be a good neighbor).
- Speed Limit 5 MPH – Strictly Enforced.
- Sewer Donut or Elbow is required.
- Laundromat hours are posted.
- The swimming pool is for registered guests only.
- Pool hours are posted.
- Swim at your own risk. No LIFEGUARD on duty. An adult must accompany all children 14 years old and younger. Pool rules are posted.
- Stack and tie garbage, and place in the dumpster.
- Only one camper per site and up to (2) vehicles maximum.
- Limited to (4) persons per site.
- Maximum (3) pets per site (refer to pet rules).
- Parents are responsible for their children’s behavior and actions on the property.
- Electric Golf Carts are permitted, drivers must be 16 years old and older with a valid driver’s license and insurance.
- For gatherings at your site of more than (6) people, we recommend one of our local city parks.
The Following is not permitted
- NO wood burning fires (gas log permitted).
- NO vehicle or RV washing.
- NO car hauler trailers.
- NO utility trailers.
- NO use of chalk on the pads.
- NO use of paint at your site.
- NO use of wood chips or pellets for cooking/smokers.
- NO hoverboards, skateboards, electric or motorized scooters allowed in the Resort.
- NO tents.
- NO display of alcohol.
- NO firearms or fireworks.
- NO laundry lines or hanging clothes outside.
- NO staking awnings down due to sprinkler lines.
- NO liquid waste dumped on the ground.
- NO bike riding after dark.
- NO street parking.
- NO pets allowed in clubhouse, pool area or playground.
- NO bicycles allowed on the sidewalks near the clubhouse.
- NO throwing of rocks in the river.
- NO pop-up campers.
- NO slide-in truck campers.
- NO horse trailers.
- NO converted vans or buses, or canvas slide-out trailers.
- NO canopies allowed.
- Note: Guests who fail to follow the resort rules will be kindly asked to leave the property.
• Pets are not allowed in Clubhouse, Bathhouses, Laundry, Pool and Playground Areas.
• Rottweiler, Pit Bulls or any other aggressive dog breeds are not allowed on the Resort Property.
• Maximum leash length is 6 feet.
• Pets must be leashed at all times when outdoors.
• Maximum (3) pets per site.
• No pet fences or cages allowed.
• Pets may NOT be left outside when owners are away from RV or left inside to continually bark.
We welcome your pets but require everyone to follow our Pet Rules:
• Your pet may NOT disturb other guests.
• Please keep your pet(s) out of the flowerbeds and other RV sites.
• You must clean up after your pet.
• Pet walk and poop bags are available tor your use.
• Pet owners who fail to follow the pet rules will be kindly asked to leave the property.