All rates are based on 4 people per site. There will be a $10.00+ tax fee per any additional person per site. 6 people maximum per site. Rates do not include tax. Call to inquire about special rates for January and February.
Not Allowed: Pop-up campers, slide-in truck campers, horse trailers, converted vans/buses, and hybrid campers with canvas slide-outs or tents.
Cancellation Policy: Our cancellation policy is 72 hours prior to your arrival date. If you do not cancel 3 days before arrival, you will be responsible for the first night’s deposit + tax.
Holiday Weekend Policy: Our policy for holiday weekends is a 3-night minimum stay.
Check-In: 1:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
- Check-in time: 1:00 PM.
- Check-out time: 12:00 PM. (If check-out is after 12:00 PM, we will charge an additional full day.)
- Please call us during our office hours if you need to cancel a reservation.
- Cancellations through email are not permitted.
- Private Site Cancellation Policy differs from all other sites in that the 1st Night Deposit becomes non-refundable after booking.
- Quiet Hours: 10:00 PM – 8:00 AM (be a good neighbor).
- Speed Limit 5 MPH – Strictly Enforced.
- Sewer Donut or Elbow is required.
- Laundromat hours are posted.
- The swimming pool is for registered guests only.
- Pool hours are posted.
- Swim at your own risk. No LIFEGUARD on duty. An adult must accompany all children 14 years old and younger. Pool rules are posted.
- Stack and tie garbage, and place in the dumpster.
- Only one camper per site and up to (2) vehicles maximum.
- Limited to (4) persons per site.
- Maximum (3) pets per site (refer to pet rules).
- Parents are responsible for their children’s behavior and actions on the property.
- Electric Golf Carts are permitted, drivers must be 16 years old and older with a valid driver’s license and insurance.
- For gatherings at your site of more than (6) people, we recommend one of our local city parks.
The Following is not permitted
- NO wood burning fires (gas log permitted).
- NO vehicle or RV washing.
- NO car hauler trailers.
- NO utility trailers.
- NO use of chalk on the pads.
- NO use of paint at your site.
- NO use of wood chips or pellets for cooking/smokers.
- NO hoverboards, skateboards, electric or motorized scooters allowed in the Resort.
- NO tents.
- NO display of alcohol.
- NO firearms or fireworks.
- NO laundry lines or hanging clothes outside.
- NO staking awnings down due to sprinkler lines.
- NO liquid waste dumped on the ground.
- NO bike riding after dark.
- NO street parking.
- NO pets allowed in clubhouse, pool area or playground.
- NO bicycles allowed on the sidewalks near the clubhouse.
- NO throwing of rocks in the river.
- NO pop-up campers.
- NO slide-in truck campers.
- NO horse trailers.
- NO converted vans or buses, or canvas slide-out trailers.
- NO canopies allowed.
- Note: Guests who fail to follow the resort rules will be kindly asked to leave the property.
• Pets are not allowed in Clubhouse, Bathhouses, Laundry, Pool and Playground Areas.
• Rottweiler, Pit Bulls or any other aggressive dog breeds are not allowed on the Resort Property.
• Maximum leash length is 6 feet.
• Pets must be leashed at all times when outdoors.
• Maximum (3) pets per site.
• No pet fences or cages allowed.
• Pets may NOT be left outside when owners are away from RV or left inside to continually bark.
We welcome your pets but require everyone to follow our Pet Rules:
• Your pet may NOT disturb other guests.
• Please keep your pet(s) out of the flowerbeds and other RV sites.
• You must clean up after your pet.
• Pet walk and poop bags are available tor your use.
• Pet owners who fail to follow the pet rules will be kindly asked to leave the property.